When you look at WooCommerce product pages, the shop or the checkout page, you will immediately notice that these pages lake the beautiful UI. The good design that matches your brand and your product is the first thing that convinces your clients to give you their money and purchase from you.
Divi Theme is the best WordPress theme out there, a great tool that gives you the ability to build anything you dream of with just a few clicks.
WooCommerce Builder For Divi with its simple UI and unlimited options, you can build the online store that really works and makes you money.
How does the plugin work?
There are 3 main components of the plugin:
- 33 modules that cover every piece of WooCommerce pages.
- 14 shortcodes for product pages.
- The ability to change WooCommerce pages’ templates without changing the actual content of the pages.
When you install the plugin, 33 modules will be added to your Divi Builder. You can use these modules alongside Divi’s own modules to build full layouts for your products, shop, cart, checkout & account pages.
The plugin gives an extra 14 shortcodes for the product page to gain more flexibility with your product page design.
After creating your beautiful layouts that match your brand and product, the plugin will use these layouts to override WooCommerce’s own templates.
- Get Started
- Build Layouts
- Product Modules
- Woo Add to cart module
- Woo Product Additional Info.
- Woo Product Cover
- Woo Product Description
- Woo Product Excerpt ( short description )
- Woo Product Gallery
- Woo Product Image
- Woo Product Images Slider
- Woo Product Meta
- Woo Product Navigation
- Woo Product Price
- Woo Product Rating
- Woo Related Products
- Woo Product Reviews
- Woo Product Summary
- Woo Product Tabs
- Woo Product Title
- Woo Product Up-sells
- Archive Modules
- Cart Modules
- Checkout & Order Received Modules
- Account & Login Modules
- The reviews are not working on the product page
- The product variation image does not appear on variation selection
- Can I use product modules on normal pages?
- No products on the shop or the search results page!
- WooCommerce Builder and 3rd party plugins compatibility
- Can I display products from a specific category using the archive module?
- Product images options.. the size, thumbnail width & cropping ratio.
- How to display subcategories on archive pages?
- How to change the number of products on archive pages?
- Divi builder keeps loading issue
- Modules are missing styles on some pages.
- Styling issues after Divi’s performance update