- New: add MASONRY view to the archive products module!
- New: add order-by and order options to the Woo Categories module.
- This version adds more features to the Woo Categories module:
- Add the ability to select which categories to display.
- Add the option to display the subcategories dynamically based on the current category page.
- Set a custom title for the module. This title will be displayed if there are any categories and will not be displayed if no categories exist.
- New: Add products to the cart via ajax (without reloading the page) on single product pages.
- Fix: Responsive issue with the checkout module.
- Fix: cart layout compatibility issue with the theme builder.
- Fix: drop-down menu’s background and text color are not applied in the add to cart module.
- NEW: Add a brand new module, the product carousel module. Read everything about it here.
- Fix: duplicated product schema if Rank Math plugin is active.
- Fix: continues loading of the cart after adding a cross-sell to the cart.
- New: adding a new “Woo Categories” module to display Woo categories.
- Fix: a z-index issue with the theme builder global header.
- Fix: price floating issue with loop modules.
- NEW: Adding the option to flip the product image to the first gallery image on hover in the archive products module.
- NEW: Adding the option to hide the product featured image in the archive module.
- NEW: Adding the option to hide the sale badge in the archive module.
- Adding compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0.
- FIX: a minor JS bug in the visual builder.
- Fix: changing the price to the selected variation is not working in the theme builder.
- Fix: deprecated properties notice.
- Fix: JS errors in IE11.
- Fix: the font weight is not working on some elements in the cart page.
- Fix: a conflict with Divi’s cart notices module.
- Fix: the summary and the slider modules are not working in the theme builder.
- Fix a conflict with Divi Ecommerce child theme
- Add the ability to customize the cart, checkout, thank you, my account & login pages.
- Tons of improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Add support for WordPress 5.3
- Add support for WooCommerce 3.8
- Fix product background is not working in the archive module.
- Some improvements and fixes for Divi 4.0.
- Fix losing the styling of product and archive pages after Divi 4.0.
- Fix losing the styling of product and archive pages after Divi 4.0.
- Fix the variations drop down menu height on Firefox.
- Add +/- option to the quantity field in the add to cart module with 2 different styles 🙂
- Add drop-down menus customization options to the add to cart module.
- Add quantity field customization ( width, height, borders ) options to the add to cart module.
- Fix a conflict with WooCommerce variation images gallery plugin.
- Fix a minor conflict with xforwoocommerce plugin.
- Fix a minor conflict with the new Divi WooCommerce Builder.
- Remove Enable the visual builder button on product pages if the product has its own layout in Divi Library.
- Fix a conflict with the new Divi update that affected the slider and the summary module.
- Fix caching issue on archive layouts.
* Fix: if the tabs module is used twice, the first description tab will be closed.
* Fix a minor CSS conflict with Divi Footer Injector plugin.
* Fix: a conflict with YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier plugin.
* Fix: The Shop module’s missing pagination on archive layouts.
* Fix: the empty p tag issue around the layout content on some websites.
* Fix: ol and ul styling bug in the product description and the tabs modules.
* Fix: change the deprecated function get_woocommerce_term_meta to get_term_meta in WooCommerce 3.6.
* Fix: columns number reset on second page of the shop.
* Fix: font options don’t get applied on the visual builder for the add to cart module’s some elements.
* Add square option to the gallery module.
* Add options to change the background color and the color of the current item in the archive module’s pagination.
* Add the ability to align (left, right & center) all the elements of the archive module at once.
* Add the ability to align (left, right & center) all the elements of the related products module at once.
* Add the ability to align (left, right & center) all the elements of the upsells module at once.
* Fix: Design options do not affect the categories titles in the archive module.
* Fix: classic blog view does not affect the subcategories in the archive module.
* Fix: ‘No Sidebar’ option in Extra theme ruins the columns of products lists.
* Fix: buttons icons are not working in some cases in Extra and Divi themes.
* Fix: a columns bug that affected the default WooCommerce archive layout.
* Add font options to the labels of the variations, in stock & out of stock text on product pages.
* Fix iPad responsive issue with the related and upsells modules.
* Fix a styling issue with the add to cart button on Extra theme.
* Fix a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin on vendor store pages.
- Security Fix.
- Fix: fix the contact module is not working on archive layouts.
- Fix: fix a bug that caused the website’s logo to appear big than normal on some archive pages.
- Fix: fix a bug that caused the products columns not to work properly on archive pages.
- Fix a compatibility issue with WP 5.1 beta that prevents the plugin’s settings from getting saved correctly.
- Fix a bug that prevented WPML translated archive layouts from displaying.
- Fix a compatibility issue with WPML that affected default products layouts.
- Fix a conflict with “Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades” plugin.
- Fix an issue with WordPress installations that have custom plugins and themes path.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.0 ( Gutenberg ).
- Improve compatibility with Divi 3.18+ and the new back-end builder.
- Fix search module responsive issue in small screens.
- Fix columns responsive issue with all products modules.
- Fix not working show/hide heading in the shortcodes.
- Improvement: Make all product modules work in the visual builder with dummy data if used outside the product page.
- Fix a conflict with “Facebook For WooCommerce” plugin.
- Fix a 404 issue affected the layout single post type after activating the plugin for the first time.
- Improve compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5+.
- Make the archive products module works anywhere, before that, the module worked on archive pages only.
- Fix a minor issue with the related products’ columns in the visual builder.
- Add ‘wc_after_summary_hook’ shortcode to trigger the woocommerce_after_single_product_summary hook ( for compatibility with 3rd party plugins that use this hook ).
- Fix a responsive issue on iPad affected the archive module.
- Fix an issue caused the notices session to be cleared on default WooCommerce layouts.
- Fix an issue caused the notices do not appear on product pages with no short description.
- Improve compatibility with multisite installations.
- Fix a minor issue caused WooCommerce notices to disappear in the front-end.
- Build custom layouts for your shop page.
- Build Custom Layout for products search page.
- A brand new Products Search module.
- Fix a minor issue with products columns number in the archive module.
- Fix some other minor bugs.
- Some Code cleaning and improvements.
- Fix a minor bug.
- Changing the plugin name to WooCommerce Builder.
- Add visual builder support.
- Add an archive builder to build categories and tags.
- Read the full documentation here.
- Fix an issue caused by Divi 3.10+ with the related and upsells modules that prevented the design settings from applying.
- Fix an issue with Divi 3.10 that added extra padding to the top of the product page in case of using a transparent header.
- Fix an issue with Divi 3.10 that resets the rating stars color to blue.
- Improve compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.
- Add default values to all modules line height options.
- Fix an issue with the tabs and the description module caused by Divi recent update.
- Fix an issue affected the images slider caused by Divi 3.2.1.
- Fix an issue affected the product tabs label text.
- Add tabs labels background options.
- Remove “Use Divi Library For Description Builder” option as it’s now a Divi built-in feature and it was causing issues with Extra Theme.
1.4.0 ( 1/2/2018 )
- Improve compatibility with the new WooCommerce 3.3
- Add a new option in the plugin settings page to enable Divi Library for Product description builder
- Add a new option to change the fullwidth row from 80% to 100%
- Add new options to display add to cart button in the related and upsells modules
- Add full text customization options in the description module to control the paragraphs, links, lists & quotes
- Add full text customization options in the description tab in the tabs module to control the paragraphs, links, lists & quotes
- Add a new option to remove tabs labels from tabs module
1.3.2 ( 22/11/2017 )
- Fix a conflict with SVI plugin.
- Fix a conflict with WooCommerce Additional Variation Images Plugin.
1.3.1 ( 2/11/2017 )
- Add extra option to hide the heading of description, additional info., reviews, related and upsells products shortcodes.
- Add support for the new Divi box shadow feature to the add to cart, reviews submit button and notices button.
1.3.0 ( 20/10/2017 )
- Adding the new WooCommerce compatibility check headers.
- Fix an issue with the reviews module that made the module always visible even it’s been disabled on different screen sizes.
- Fix an issue that made the rating stars disappear is the reviews or tabs modules used more than once on the same page.
1.2.9 ( 16/10/2017 )
- Improve compatibility with some 3rd party plugins.
- Fix rows width inside tabs and description modules if the product is full width.
- Fix summary module price font size get overridden by woocommerce.
- Fix some issues with the product gallery module caused by the latest Divi update.
1.2.8 ( 21/9/2017 )
- Add more design settings to the summary module.
- Fix an issue that makes anything under the product images slider module to disappear.
- Fix an issue that makes the theme customizer color scheme to override the style of some elements like the add to cart button and the rating stars.
1.2.7 ( 17/9/2017 )
- Improve compatibility with old Divi versions.
- Some broken stuff in the frontend when the page has no images slider.
- Some modules may not load in the backend.
- Fix Safari browser issue where some modules don’t load in the backend.
1.2.6 ( 5/8/2017 )
- Update Gallery shortcode, now it has more options: enable lightbox, images size & image link to none or the file link.
- Enhance support for old versions of PHP.
- Some minor bugs fix.
1.2.5 ( 18/7/2017 )
- Enable the use of product modules into Divi Builder everywhere except the Product Description and Tabs modules, they can’t be used inside the product description builder.
- Fix the child themes lowercase naming issue.
1.2.4 ( 4/7/2017 )
- Fix translation files do not load when placed in languages folder
- Improve compatibility with Static CSS File Generation feature.
1.2.3 ( 29/6/2017 )
- Fix stripping <p> tag from some paragraphs.
1.2.2 ( 29/6/2017 )
- Fix Divi 3.0.52 prevents the Design and Advanced modules settings from applying.
- Fix when the Gallery module used for a product that has no Gallery, Divi render a random gallery from the media library.
1.2.1 ( 24/6/2017 )
- Add automatic updates feature and license manager.
- Generate, deactivate and delete license keys from your Orders Page.
- Add a brand new module; Woo Product Navigation, to show the next and previous product using links and arrows.
- Fix conflict with WooCommerce Product Carousel Slider plugin.
1.2.0 ( 31/5/2017 )
- Add 14 shortcodes to use product page parts inside any other module like tabs.
- Add grouping to modules options.
- New Slider options.
- New Add to cart & price options
- Change the plugin version to 3 numbers.
- Read more here https://www.divikingdom.com/wc-product-builder-v1-2-whats-new/
1.1 ( 2/5/2017 )
- Fix minor bugs.
1.0 ( 26/4/2017 )
- Initial release.